1. Grid Integration of Centralised and Decentralised Storage Devices
2. Large-Scale Renewable Generation
3. Renewable Power Forecasting
4. Market and Business Models
5. Grid Operation and Resiliency
6. Regulatory Issues
7. Successful Demonstrations
8. Control, Protection and Energy Management
9. Generation and Load Management
10. Solar and Wind Energy Integration
11. Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
12. Island Grids and Micro-Grids
13. Transmission and Distribution
Please submit your abstract below. You need to create an account first and will be able to submit your abstract on the following pages.
Selected posters will be presented in the poster session, and will be uploaded on the conference website and proceedings.
Please use the following Poster Template:
A Poster Award will be given for the best poster submission, based on a 2-minute summary presentation at the poster reception. The decision will be made by a board of referees consisting of the members of the scientific committee.
Upon invitation, a poster paper can be expanded into full papers for publication in the peer reviewed International Journal of Distributed Energy Resources, www.der-journal.org.